NMT MINI PRO
Pump with numerical display, Auto mode and night mode.
Electronically controlled high-efficiency pumps for heating, air conditioning, cooling and sanitary water. The NMT (new motor technology) circulating pumps are used for the transfer of liquid medium within systems
for hot-water heating, air-conditioning, and ventilation. They are designed as single variable-speed pumping aggregates where the speed is regulated by an electronic device. The pump constantly measures pressure and flow and adjusts the speed according to the set pump mode.
MOST EFFICIENT CIRCULATING PUMP ON THE MARKET EEI ≤ 0,12!
NMT MINI PRO MAIN FEATURES:
- Numerical display shows you current operating data of the pump for power [W], head [h] and flow [m³/h]
- Auto mode – our pump is the fastest in the market in automatically seting the operating pressure, depending on the hydraulic system
- Dry running detection is clever solution which prevents pump from running when the housing is dry
- Ultra light design meaning that our heaviest pump will weigh only 1.9kg.
- 3 proportional-pressure curves for radiator heating
- 3 constant-pressure curves for floor heating
- 3 fixed speeds for boiler installation, venting and domestic hot water
- Night mode – in combination with other modes listed above
- Automatic summer mode to prevent blocking during low season
- Robust startup